Monday, October 08, 2007

The Back Stabbers.

Hello everyone. As those of you know who managed to read about it before it disappeared I had to have a walk around the gardens with the boss yesterday, I could tell by the way the lady of the house was acting that they had something lined up for me. It turns out that someone had seen me and Vicki taking a picture of Debbie, presumably on the north front as I don’t recall having taken any other pics of her by the house. She just wanted to show her mum when she got home. As you will probably know to your own frustration I don’t photo the house out of respect for the owners so that alone should tell you how revealing the picture was. Anyway the boss said that for security reasons they would rather I didn’t take pictures of the house, or at least I think that’s what he was saying as I was by this time spitting feathers thinking someone was telling lies about me. As you know Debbie visited over 3 months ago now and the matter so trivial that I had clean forgot about it. It wasn’t until sometime later when I was talking to Vicki about it and we were trying to work out what he was talking about that we remembered Debbie’s visit and how we have taken a walk around the village and ended up back at the hall where we took the picture. Don’t get me wrong I’m not upset at the boss, I can understand the cautious approach to security in a place like this, what annoys me is that some tittle tattling busybody should stab me in the back with a trivial incident that happened so long ago that no one but them could remember it. All I could find out from the boss is that the cowardly swine is a male, but then he could have just been laying a false trail so now everyone is viewed with suspicion. Anyway I’m sure you can all see now why I deleted my blog if they found a couple of pics of Debbie such a threat that its dwelt on their minds for over three months! It sort of makes you wonder about the lives they lead when Bob is the hot topic of the big house LOL!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bob,
It's nice to see you here. I hope you plan on posting often. I hope you got to read my comment yesterday.
Elaine in BC Canada

11:06 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Bob ~~ Sorry about that small problem causing you so
much strife. However I am glad you will be posting here.
So keep on keeping on and stay with us. Kind regards, Merle.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Bob,
Sorry to hear of that medling busybody causing trouble, and happy to see you posting here. Hope you got my last message as im having computer problems and will be back regulary once i get my computer back... Take care

1:01 PM  
Blogger La Tea Dah said...

Oh my goodness --- and so sad for us all. I'm really sorry, but am so thankful that you are posting here yet. I will miss the serene and inspirational photos in your archives, though. Thank you for all your hard work. I'm sorry it had to go up like a puff of smoke!

LaTeaDah

6:49 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Bob I am very sorry about your problem. Very glad to see you are still posting as I always enjoy your writing and photos. I am pleased to be back after my enforced lapse in blogging and be able to once more read and comment.
Cheers Margaret

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home